Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Bio Glimpse: Ashley Salmonson



Every issue we will bring you an average person, and let them have a turn in the spotlight, because after all...everyone is special!


Where were you born and raised?
I was born in Fridley, Minnesota and raised in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin.
Upon graduating high school, you went on to college where?
After graduating high school, I attended the University of Wisconsin—Eau Claire, which I graduated from in December 2012 with a Bachelor of Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders and a Bachelor of Science in Spanish. I attended The College of Saint Rose in Albany, New York, where I graduated with my Masters of Science in Education in Communication Sciences and Disorders with an Advanced Bilingual Education Certificate.
Did you study abroad?
I did not study abroad. I participated in the National Student Exchange Program at New Mexico State University in Las Cruces, NM from January 2010 to May 2010 and La Universidad Interamericana de Puert o Rico, Recinto en San German in San German, PR from January 2011 to May 2011. I stayed in San Juan, PR until August 2011 to work.

***Ashley lives and works as a Speech Language Pathologist in New York. She is a black belt in Karate which she also instructs. She has played the clarinet for years and enjoys traveling the country and world, ice skating, and spending time with family and friends who are all very important to her.



No comments:

Post a Comment